End User Agreement
1. Acknowledgement: GoGrow App and the End-User acknowledge that this End User License Agreement is concluded between GoGrow App and the End-User only, and not with Apple, and GoGrow App, not Apple, is solely responsible for the Licensed Application and the content thereof. This End User License Agreement does not provide for usage rules for Licensed Applications that are in conflict with, the Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions as of the Effective Date.
2. Scope of License: The license granted to the End-User for the Licensed Application is limited to a non-transferable license to use the Licensed Application on any Apple-branded Products that the End-User owns or controls and as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in the Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions, except that such Licensed Application may be accessed and used by other accounts associated with the purchaser via Family Sharing or volume purchasing.
3. Maintenance and Support: GoGrow App is solely responsible for providing any maintenance and support services with respect to the Licensed Application, as specified in this End User License Agreement, or as required under applicable law. GoGrow App and the End-User acknowledge that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Licensed Application.
4. Warranty: GoGrow App is solely responsible for any product warranties, whether express or implied by law, to the extent not effectively disclaimed. This End User License Agreement provides that, in the event of any failure of the Licensed Application to conform to any applicable warranty, the End-User may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price for the Licensed Application to that End-User; and that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the Licensed Application, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be GoGrow Appr sole responsibility.
5. Product Claims: GoGrow App and the End-User acknowledge that GoGrow App, not Apple, are responsible for addressing any claims of the End-User or any third party relating to the Licensed Application or the end- user’s possession and/or use of that Licensed Application, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the Licensed Application fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection, privacy, or similar legislation, including in connection with GoGrow Appr Licensed Application’s use of the HealthKit and HomeKit frameworks. This End User License Agreement may not limit GoGrow App liability to the End-User beyond what is permitted by applicable law.
6. Intellectual Property Rights: GoGrow App and the End-User acknowledge that, in the event of any third party claim that the Licensed Application or the End-User’s possession and use of that Licensed Application infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, GoGrow App, not Apple, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
7. Legal Compliance: The End-User represents and warrants that (i) he/she is not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) he/she is not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
8. Developer Name and Address:
For questions, comments, or concerns about GoGrow App, you may reach us at any of the following:
By Mail: GoGrow App
1345 N Oak Road
Davison, MI 48423
9. Third Party Terms of Agreement: By using GoGrow App the End-User is agreeing to comply with applicable third party terms of agreement when using GoGrow App Application, e.g., if GoGrow App have a VoIP application, then the End-User must not be in violation of their wireless data service agreement when using GoGrow App Application.
10. Third Party Beneficiary: GoGrow App and the End-User acknowledge and agree that Apple, and Apple’s subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries of this End User License Agreement, and that, upon the End-User’s acceptance of the terms and conditions of this End User License Agreement, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce this End User License Agreement against the End-User as a third party beneficiary thereof.
GoGrow's use of information received from Google APIs will adhere to the Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited use requirements.
Revised May 11, 2020
At GG Technologies, Inc., (“we,” “us,” or “our”) protecting your privacy is fundamental to our business. We are committed to safeguarding your information and explaining how we collect, use, and disclose your Personal Information related to your use of gogrowapp.com (the “Website”) and the GoGrow Apps (as defined in our Terms and Conditions). This Privacy Notice (the “Notice”) is intended to provide you with that information.
Personal Information means information about an individual who can be identified from use of that information (or from that information when combined with other information in our possession or likely to come into our possession), including information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household. Types of personal information typically include names, physical addresses, mailing addresses, social security numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, bank account numbers, and driver’s license numbers. But Personal Information may also include other information that can reasonably link to a particular person, such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, unique device identification numbers, employment information, and Internet activity. Personal Information does not include publicly available information from government records; de-identified or aggregated consumer information; or for purposes of this Notice, information specifically excluded from or by applicable data-privacy laws, such as the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA), the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
Usage Data is data collected automatically that is either generated by your use of the Website, your use of the GoGrow Apps, or from the Website infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of your visit to a web page).
Cookies and Pixels are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website (cookies) and snippets of code that track use behavior on a website (pixels). Cookies and Pixels are used, for example, to make websites work or to make them work more efficiently. Cookies and Pixels can also provide reporting information to track how a user interacts with a website.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
When you visit our Website or use the GoGrow Apps, we may ask you to provide us certain Personal Information. Other Personal Information may automatically be collected by our Website. We do, however, limit our collection of Personal Information to information that we may use to perform the services described on our Website, which includes the synchronization and compilation of your messages from multiple platforms and the consolidation of contact information. We will not collect additional categories of Personal Information or use the Personal Information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice. We currently collect the following categories of Personal Information from the sources and for the purposes indicated below:
Cookies and Pixels
This Notice does not restrict our collection, use, or disclosure of any aggregated information or information that does not identify, or cannot be reasonably linked to, any individual.
Disclosure and Sharing of Personal Information with Service Providers
We may disclose Personal Information we collect from you or from the categories of sources described above: (1) to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business; (2) to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it; (3) to a buyer or other successor in the event of a sale or transfer of some or all of our business or assets; (4) for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; (5) to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request; (6) if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our clients, or others; or (7) for additional purposes with your consent. We do not sell or otherwise share Personal Information with third parties for direct marketing purposes. And when we do share your information with our service providers, they are contractually prohibited from retaining, using, or disclosing your Personal Information for any purpose other than that specified in the contract.
To provide you with the Website and GoGrow App services, we must communicate with certain third parties. These third-party providers may also have privacy policies that differ from ours. For example, they may collect personal information about your online activities over time and across different websites and other online services, and they may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content. We do not control these third-parties or their privacy practices, and this Notice does not apply to any third-party website or service you may access through our website. If you have any questions about a third-party provider’s privacy policies or advertising, you should contact the responsible provider directly. This includes but is not necessarily limited to the messaging providers that you choose to connect to the GoGrow Apps.
The information we collect is currently shared with the following categories of providers for the purposes set forth below:
Retention of Information
We will retain your Personal Information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set forth herein. If you close your account, we will retain the data in your account for a period of six (6) months in case you decide to reopen your account. If you would like us to delete your data before the end of the six-month period, you can request that we do so. However, we may retain and use your Personal Information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
We will retain your Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for approximately 24 months, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Website or the GoGrow Apps or if we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction, where data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside of the United States and choose to use the Website or the GoGrow Apps, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there. Your consent to this Privacy Notice followed by your use of the Website or the GoGrow Apps represents your agreement to that transfer.
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy Notice and that no transfer of your Personal Information will take place to an organization or a country unless there are adequate controls in place including the security of your data and other personal information.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access and disclosure. The use of, and access to, your Personal Information by us is restricted to employees and contractors who need to know that information to provide services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to limit access to your Personal Information. Unfortunately, transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect all information submitted to our Website and through the GoGrow Apps, we cannot guarantee the security of any such information. Any electronic transmission of information is at your own risk.
Changes to our Privacy Notice
We will post any changes we make to this Privacy Notice on our website. If we make material changes to how we treat Personal Information we collect from you, we will notify you on our website homepage. The date this Privacy Novice was last revised is identified above.
If you have any questions or comments about this Notice, the ways in which we collect and use your Personal Information, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise any of your applicable rights, please contact us at: